Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Non-Fiction Five Challenge May 1 - Sept 30 2009

Non-Fiction Five challenge

The Rules (unchanged from previous years)

1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2009 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found each month on this blog)

2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)

3. If interested, please sign up below with the link to your NFF Challenge post (all choices do not need to be posted and may change at any time)



My list:
1. The Lost City of Z by David Grann
2. Proust Was a Neuroscientist by Jonah Lehrer
3. Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman by Richard Feynman
4. The Private Life of the Rabbit by R.M. Lockley
5. Silent Spring by Rachel Carson

3 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Thanks for signing up for the challenge! I'll be reading The Lost City of Z also, so we'll have to compare notes. Enjoy!

gautami tripathy said...

Surely You are Joking is a great book!

Here are my choices for NFF!

Brittanie said...

I read Silent Spring in High School and it was very interesting. I have The Lost City of Z on my list too. I love the Rainforest. :)