Friday, September 5, 2008

Current Book challenges - R.I.P.












R.I.P. challenge
September 1 - October 31

I'm going for the first challenge which is to read 4 books from your pool. Definitely much better than sticking to a hard list.

Here's my pool:

1. Ghost Story by Peter Straub
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
3. The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout
4. The Haunting by Shirley Jackson
5. Shapeshifter by J.F. Gonazalez
6. The Nightwalker by Thomas Tessier
7. Midnight Mass by F. Paul Wilson
8. Renfield by Barbara Hambly
9. Sweeney Todd by Robert Mack
10. Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn
11. The Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft
12. The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe

These are all already in my possession so I need to read them anyway.

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Thank you so much for joining the challenge, it truly is a pleasure to have you aboard! :)

I'm going to try to get some Shirley Jackson and definitely some Lovecraft in during the challenge period. Both are perfect for this time of year.

I look forward to your reviews. Thanks again for participating!!!